Friday, November 27, 2009

Gratitude Sale - Shamless Plug

Since I'm always giving away goodies for you to enjoy, this posting is my one big shamless plug for the year for you to endure. I mentioned yesterday that we are having a Gratitude Sale at Scrapable with everything 50% off storewide. That means that you can purchase any of my kits at a low price of $2.50 - $1.50 per pack, which is a great deal. So I thought I would inspire you by sharing some of the layouts that have been made by my creative team with some of my most recent releases and show you a few new products that were released today. Ready for some visual stimulation?

Hauntingly Cute kit with coordinating pieces:
Autumn Allure's kit with coordinating pieces:
School is Cool kit with coordinating pieces:
Girly Birthday Party with coordinating pieces:I also have a few layouts to show you using the new Thanksgiving Wordart Packs.

This one was created by Jackie using Autumn's Allure and the new Thanksgiving Blessings wordart pack.

And this one was created by Kristen:I am so thankful to have such a wonderful creative team each with their own special talents. Although the majority of my team is new, Rose and Kristen hung in there as I struggled to get through the last couple of months. Thank you Rose, Kristen and to all the new members of my team. I really appreciate all that you do for me.

Now for a couple of new items added to the store today. And they're on sale for only $1.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.