Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving w/ a freebie

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! As I put the turkey in the oven this morning, I realized just how thankful I am this year to still have my hubby by my side as he helped me prepare our feast. Many of you know that my hubby was gravely ill this past fall and at one point, I was told he might not survive so I have much to be thankful for this year. When you go through something like that you can't help but reflect on just how much you have to be grateful for, even when times are tough. I am also thankful for all of you as you continue to support me with your kind words, appreciation and the purchase of my products.

I also want to pass along some information concerning events on the Island this weekend. Not only do we have several opportunities to win some fun prizes but we're having a Gratitude Sale with 50% off all weekend long. Oh, and before I forget, I'm participating in the Holiday Sugar Cookie Blog Train that is set to roll on December 1st and it's going to be awesome with over 100 great designers so look forward to that as well. Now on to the freebie. I made something special to show my gratitude to you all. I hope you enjoy it and that you have a wonderful day spent with family and friends.

**Click on image to download**

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the WA! Also so glad to hear that your hubby is doing so much better that he was able to even HELP you! That is great news! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if 4shared isn't liking this or what, but I am unable to download it. :-( I will check back later and see if it behaving better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome news about your hubby, you truly do have much to be thankful for this year...one of the things I'm thankful for is amazing designers like yourself who open their hearts and share their talent with us. Thank you so much, and this Thanksgiving WA is too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen said.

    thanks for the wonderful wa. Best wishes for the holidays and thanks for sharing your awesome talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.