Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Surf's Up and Holiday Sugar Cookie Blog Train

Today is the day! I'm so excited to follow the Holiday Sugar Cookie Blog Train because there are some great designers participating and I absolutely love the color swatch. But before I get to that, I need to pass along this months Surf's Up kit at Scrapable. Every month, we are presented with a somewhat challenging color swatch and asked to create packs of papers, elements, frames, alphas and whatever else our creative juices can conjure up and then we price them all for $1.00 during a 4-day sale. The idea behind this is to give you an opportunity, to not only sample our work but build your own kit with mix and match pieces. It's been a lot fun to come up with something different every month that is not tied to a theme. Here's our color swatch and what I came up with for this months offering. If you click on the color swatch, it will take you to the Surf's Up category in the store so that you can view the entire category.


Now on to the blog train. Woo-Hoo! First off, the train is being organized at this link where you can find a complete list of all the designers participating. I also have a slideshow containing previews of the entire blog train. Isn't that cool!

If you are following the train in order, this is stop #9 and I will be directing you to CPZ Designs, which is the next stop on your adventure. Here is my contribution. Remember to leave a good sprinkling of love along the way as you pick up your pieces.

**Click on image to download**

Next stop here ===> CPZ Designs

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your part of this sweet train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I can't decide what I love more - the gingerbread santa, the snowflakes, or the papers, lol! Sooo happy I get them all, lol! Thanks so much! Here's wishing you a ton of holiday cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your part is absolutely adorable! Thanks for being part of the blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your part of the train! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very much for your gorgeous contribution to this blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the kit. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your part of this awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How Sweet! Thank you so much for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, I love your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanks for sharing your beautiful kit. This blog train is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the goodies for the Holiday Sugar Cookies BT. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for you part of this Sweet collab ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your part with on this blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute...love the cookie and the word art to go with! Thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great participation from generous and talented ladies. I enjoy viewing the different styles of each artist. thank you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the great kit on the blog train!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.