Thursday, April 2, 2009

Friday Freebie and a Challenge

Hi gals! Quick post to past along some information. If you have not taken the time to register in the forum at Scrapable, I'm going to give you two tempting reasons to surf on over and have fun with us in Paradise.

First off, if you like to participate in challenges, I'm hosting the "It's All About Me" challenge for the month of April. I'm looking for willing victims to play along and create a layout that shows us how you pamper yourself. Sounds like fun, right! Here's my layout to get you thinking. Also, tomorrow is Friday and that means we have a Friday freebie and this one is too tempting to pass up. Miss Erin from Miss Erin's Scraps has put together a wonderful kit with 10 papers and 33 elements and I have a sneak peak for you. Looks tempting doesn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.