Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fuzzy Bunny

So no one wants to take me up on my It's All About Me Challenge at Scrapable? Come on, it's fun! If you like templates, we also have a Map Quest Challenge every month that provides you with a free layout template and all you have to do is create a lei-out using the template. This one was created by our store owner, Jeanye - she's the host this month. Isn't Stitch a cutie! Hey, does that WordArt look familar, oh yeah, that's mine! Shamless plug!

I'm updating my post from last night to show you my take on the Map Quest Challenge. It was really easy. I just download the free template and started to play. This is the same kit, I used for the It's All About Me Challenge (Carla Holf kit Darling).
Anyway, I have a little freebie for you tonight. I snagged a freebie from Bannerwoman yesterday that I just had to play around with. It's a layered style called "Glittered Foil." Of course, I love a little bling-bling and I thought the foiled aspect gave it a shimmery quality. So, I hope you like it. I tried to pick all pastel or Easter colors so that it would compliment other Easter kits you might possess. Enjoy the freebie and please leave some love. Ever since I switched to Box.net for downloads, I'm not getting many comments here on my blog and I so love to hear from you guys.





11 comments:

  1. i LOVE the wa and thank you so much for sharing!! :) Bannerwoman makes FUN things! hehe
    i hope to MAKE time this weekend to check out Scrapable!! Thanks for the reminder! Have an AWESOME weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling WA!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guilty of not commenting!! I love the recent easter word arts, I love the colors you've been adding to them, Thanks!! P.S. I also prefer box.net to 4shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for ALL the word art!
    I wish I had patience to make them. I just don't. I appreciate your time and love in each one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute WA, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this sweet and pretty WA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pet layouts ! Now Kathy you know you can add them to my guestbook. I need the drive by visit...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute - thanks so much. ;-) Hoppy Easter!
    xo Laurali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.