Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Flowers Bring New Life and New Store Items

Quick post tonight. I have another Spring inspired WordArt for you. I found some fun cardboard styles in some cool colors so I played around with this phrase this afternoon. This one has a slight drop shadow on the individual flowers and words and I hope it will go with a variety of kits.

**Sorry this link has expired**
I also wanted to share with you the previews to two new WordArt packs that have been added to both of my stores today. Have a great evening!

5 comments:

  1. Another lovely wordart! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for sharing your colorful & LOVELY wa! :) Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.