Wednesday, March 11, 2009

$1 Wednesday's

Hi guys! Hope everyone is finding some fun goodies on the St. Pat's Blog Train. Just a quick post to let you know that today is $1 Wednesday's at Scrapables. I have all my fall and winter WordArt packs included in the sale so now's the time to snag them. If you click on the image it will take you to sale section in the store. I also wanted to share with you this adorable kit by Spinky Dinky Scraps titled "Fly Me To The Moon," which is also included in today's sale. It's an adorable kit and it's only $1 today only. Here is a layout created using the kit. Couple of cutie pies!

I also wanted to share with you two layouts that were added to the guestbook recently. This first one was created by Shellebee75 with a nice photo extraction. Really nice job!

This one was created by Rebecca and I thought it was a really nice example of taking a black and white photo and adding a hint of color to certain elements. Aren't they a handsome couple!? Love the use of my WordArt in this layout.


Nice job ladies. Thanks for sharing!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT sale info! :) Thank you for sharing those LOVELY layouts! :) Have a WONDERFUL day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. =] I just wanted to thank you for the freebies! I didn't think that you'd post my lay-out! =] Thanks again for your awesome WordArt! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.