Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

It's getting late so I have a quick post to share a new freebie and a few other pieces of news. I'm participating in another blog train that should be fun. Several of the designers from DigiScrapShop are participating in a Spring Blog Train that will be rolling, you guessed it, on the first day of Spring (03-20-2009). The color palette is bright and fun so hopefully it will get you in the mood to scrap some Spring layouts. I'll have more information for you shortly.

Second, I'm looking for a replacement for 4shared. I've been having too many problems with my computer and I'm hearing more and more people talk about virus problems within 4shared so I'm conducting a test to see if I can rule them out. I've signed up for file sharing with Box and tonight, I'm using it for the first time. Please let me know what you think or if you have any difficulties. I'm still researching so I maybe giving others a spin as well.

I've been watching the poll and it appears that everyone is ready for Spring/Easter WordArt so that is where I am focusing at this time. I've got several new kits in the works so I'll be posting previews to them shortly and I hear that in conjunction with the blog train, we will be having a sale so I hope to have them done in time for the sale.

Hey, this was suppost to be a short post. :-) Anyway, on to tonight's freebie. I'm having a blast playing around with my new styles from Bannerwoman. Today, I used her brand new style Glittered Chipboard. So very cool! I'm like a kid in a candy shop that can't wait to get the wrapper off! So many fun tools so little time!

So sorry this link has now expired but a version of it is available in a "Spring Fling" WordArt Pack in my stores.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cool wordart- my download went greatno problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your LOVELY wa! :) this box(dot)net works good for me! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great word art! I'm ready for Spring. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spring break word art. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!! I love those chipboard letters! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always great word art!

    Thanks again for this sweet treat!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use MediaFire for my blog uploads. www.mediafire.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been blogged, read all about it here:::: http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter is all grown up, so we don't really have spring breaks anymore. Hey, wait! I have an idea. Why don't I have "spring break" for just my husband and myself? Who says the break has to be from school? How about work? Or laundry? Or cooking? or anything I hate to do? LOL Sounds like a perfect journaling/scrapping opportunity. I'll be sure to use this word art. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing! And thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.