Friday, July 5, 2013

New Collaboration Kit

Two days in a row with a blog post, I must be on a role!  I have a new collaboration kit with Luv Ewe Designs in the store today.  Tis Of Thee is filled with all things red, white & blue and a lot stars & stripes.  It’s perfect to record all your patriotic memories.

It’s a big kit with 28 papers (22 patterned and 6 solid), 58 elements and one alpha.  Enjoy 20% off through the weekend!

kwd_totcollab_prvwkwd_totcollab_pp_prvwkwd_solids_pw
I have a few layouts to share for inspiration.
Layouts by Deanna
 Layout_tot_Deanna02 Layout_tot_Deanna
Layout by Jerusha
Layout_tot_jerusha
Layout by Judy
Layout_tot_Judy
Layout by Lisa
Layout_tot_Lisa

Don’t forget, I have my other patriotic kit on sale for only $4.00 through the weekend.
kwd_rts_prvw
Have a great weekend, everyone! Smile

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.