Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

After thinking that I would try to update my blog on a more regular basis, I failed again.  Winking smile  It’s already the first of July and it’s been 2 months since I  made a blog post.  Oy!

Just wanted to stop by quick and wish everyone a Happy 4th of July.  I have a new collaboration coming tomorrow so I whipped up a quick freebie that coordinates with the release.

Here’s a peek at the release.

kwd_tot_sneakpeek

And a coordinating freebie for you today.

                            Click Image To Download

kwd_4thJuly_freebie
Keeping with the patriotic theme, I’ve also got my last release on sale for only $4.00 through the end of this week.

kwd_rts_prvw

Here’s a couple of layouts using the kit from Colleen and April.
Layout_rts_Colleen
Layout_rts_April

I have a new venture that I’m really excited about.  We bought a vinyl cutter about a year ago that we’ve been having fun creating items that I have for sale in my Etsy store.  I was offered a position with My Vinyl Designer to be one of their artists creating cutting files for various cutters out on the market.  The files come in SVG, AI, EPS, and GSD.  I really love working with vinyl because it gives me an opportunity to see my wordart come to life and designing cutting files, gives me an additional opportunity to see what other people do with my designs.

My first 2 packs of cutting files have a patriotic theme and are available now for 25% off with the code:  summer

Folder

Folder

How about this project?  I found a couple of old kitchen cabinet doors at our local Habitat For Humanity store for only $1.50 a piece.  I cleaned them up, sanded and painted with some leftover paint I had and then got to cutting some vinyl.  I love the way this vinyl subway art turned out.  Looks great gracing our porch on this festive 4th of July.

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.