Friday, March 2, 2012

Hop Into Spring

Scary weather day around the country today.  I hope everyone is being safe and taking the necessary precautions.  I am so ready for spring even though we have had a mild winter here in Michigan.

I have a new collaboration in the store today with Craft-tastropic Designs and it’s perfect for all your spring time layouts.  This collaboration is huge with 42 papers, 63 elements and an alpha. 

It’s on sale for 25% off through the weekend.Folder
his_collab_pp_prvw
Craft_HopIntoSpring_GSs
Craft_HopIntoSpring_GSa
This kit is very versatile and because it’s so large it can be used for many different layout themes.

We also have several coordinating pieces.  I have a set of clustered frames and stacked papers, and Ivonne has a cute set of wordart.
Folder
Folder
Craft_HopIntoSpring_wa
Cute right!  And if you love the entire collection, we’ve got it all bundled up at a great price through the weekend.
GS_AD_HopIntoSpring
Here’s a few layout to inspire you from my wonderful creative team.
created by Deanna
Layout_Deanna02_his
created by SaraLayout_Sara01_his
created by NancyLayout_Nancy02_his
How about a quick page freebie?  I just happen to have one ready for you.
                      ****Click on image to download****
kwd_his_qp_prvw
I also have another freebie for you but only if you are feeling lucky?  I’m hosting the wordart challenge this month and we are scrapping a layout using the word “lucky” or if you prefer, you can use this piece of wordart I designed for the challenge.  Click on the image below and visit the forum for all the information on the challenge.
Folder

Have a great weekend everyone.  I’m already working on another new collaboration that will be available soon.  Smile

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL FREEBIES! I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.