Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Apple Of My Eye

Howdy! If you are looking for the blog train post, it's just below this one. I forgot to show you the cute new mini-kit I have available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah as part of this months grab bag. You can get this mini and 6 other personal use items for only $2.99.

Here's a couple of cute layouts from my creative team:


Enjoy your long Labor Day weekend everyone! We're suppose to get a nice break from the heat this weekend, which will be absolutely wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I can't find the new apple of my eye kit... can you point me in the right direction?

    nthompson001@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.