Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fab 50's Wk4, New Kit, QP Freebie

Tomorrow is Week 4 in the Fabulous 50's Weekly Wednesday Download at Scrapable. Here is the preview of what you get this week. You can click on the image to take you to the download area in the forum. I also have another new kit in the store today titled "Summer's End." This kit was inspired by the late summer flowers in my perennial garden like, Rudbeckia, Asters, Mums, and my personal favorite the Sunflower. Here's the preview.
I've also created a special offer that enables you to buy the kit and get the coordinating Lil' Thoughts for free.
I got a little carried away with the special offers and created 2 more that will be available through Sunday, July 26, 2009.I had a little time this afternoon so I played around with a photo of my favorite flower the Sunflower and created this layout using Summer's End.
I liked it so much, I turned it into a quick page for tonight's freebie.

**Click on image to download**




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.