Wednesday, July 29, 2009

$1 Wed, Contest, Fab 50's and a Freebie!!

How is everyone? I don't know about the weather where you live but here in Michigan, it's been down right weird. We've had a cool summer so far with temperatures during the month of July averaging only 66.4 degrees. That's crazy but it's been so nice not to have to run the A/C everyday non-stop. So I have several things to share with you. Today is Wednesday and that means it's $1 Wednesday's at Scrapable. I've decided to go all out and have a huge sale so for today only all my wordart packs are just $1. This is a great time to stock up and I've marked my full kits down by 25%.
If you remember back a couple of weeks ago, I offered you a freebie with a challenge to create a layout with someone or something "mugging for the camera." Well, so far, I have only received 2 layouts. Don't you wanna play along? It's fun and I'd really love to give away some store coupons so get busy and start snapping some photos and get creative with your layouts. Here are a couple that I've received so far to give you some inspiration. You can find the original posting here.

This one is from email buddy, Judy. She used the Summer's End kit to create this layout of her grandson, Jack.
And this one is from, Lois. She used a photo of her youngest son hamming it up for the camera.
Now see how easy it is to play along. Don't be shy ladies, show me what you got!

Let's see what else is on my list. Oh, yeah, the final week to the Weekly Wednesday Download at Scrapable is today. Don't forget to snag the last zip file to complete your Fabulous 50's collaboration kit. Here's the preview to the final download and if you click on the image it will take you directly to the download area.


And finally, I have another freebie for you today. A little reward for reading this really long post.

**Click on image to download**

3 comments:

  1. I loved this 50's kit. So different, and great elements!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Jul. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, this is such a cool one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.