Friday, April 24, 2009

Show and Tell Time

Just a reminder that there is still time to add your special Mother's Day memories to our little blog contest so make sure you get them posted by Sunday evening when I'll pick a winner. Come on ladies, don't be shy, we're all friends here.

Now on to the show and tell portion of this posting. Although this has been added to the guestbook for everyone to enjoy, I wanted to put a spotlight on it and say thank you to Xashee for sharing it with us. Xashee is a regular follower to my blog and apparently I inspired her with my butterfly layout last week because she created this wonderful layout using Kim B's "Spring Blossom" kit along with a few of Kim's CU products and my WordArt freebie. She did a nice job of personalizing the WA by adding colors to match Kim's kit. Now see how easy it is to take something plain like this freebie and turn it into something wonderful. Thank you , Xashee for sharing it with us. I love it when you guys show me how creative you can be.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new freebie and I'll give you a sneak peak at a store collaboration kit that I am working on for DigiScrapShop that will be available for Mother's Day. It's going to be sweet!


1 comment:

  1. HUGS! :) Thank you so very much!! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.