Thursday, April 30, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day Info and New Products

This is going to be a long post ladies because I have a lot of information to share with you. Ready, here we go! Saturday, May 2nd is National Scrapbooking Day and we are celebrating in a big way at Scrapable. The NSD Sale will be 50% off store wide from today through Sunday, May 3rd! Woo-hoo! And in addition to the great discount, if you purchase over $10.00 in merchandise, you will receive our May Collaboration Kit for FREE. Yes, I said free and it is MEGA sized! These are the previews to the paper pack and elements and I because you can't see much of the WordArt I contributed to the collaboration, I'm going to show you my individual preview as well.I went all out on the WordArt because we wanted to make the kit as versatile as possible. This preview doesn't even show all WordArt (24 pieces in all) and according to my count there are 80 pieces of paper and I believe 260 elements. Now, if you want an opportunity to win this kit absolutely free without purchase, Scrapable will have several opportunities on Saturday for some lucky winners to receive this collaboration.

At 6pm CST, we are running a "Name that Kit" contest. What's name that kit you ask? Well, it's pretty simple. Register and login to the forum here. You will then find a thread for National Scrapbooking Day and then Events. The way the contest works is, you will be given a color swatch and then asked to look through the store to find the designer kit it matches. First one to post a match, wins a collaboration kit. As soon as a match is made, another colors swatch will be presented. Sounds like fun! The plan is to give away as many as possible in 1 hour. I'll give you a hint on strategy. Have two (2) windows open so that you can go back and forth quickly between the store and the forum without having to hit the back button so many times. Time is of the essence! Good Luck!


There will also be a Sea Shell Hunt. Sea Shell products will be hidden in the store and the first two (2) people to guess the correct number of sea shells wins. I believe this one runs all day. And if you like Speed Scraps, we've got those going on as well. So many opportunities to have some fun, shop, and win the collaboration for free. So surf on over to Paradise and join us for all the fun.


Since we're having such a great sale, I should probably offer you something new to tempt your pocket book. Here are the previews to my four (4) new kits all inspired by Mom.

This WordArt pack "Celebrating Mom" is available in both a plain version and a decorated/embellished version. The decorated version of this kit contains 21 individual png files all ready to add to your layouts.





I also have one titled "Motherhood" that is available in both a plain and decorated/embellished version. The decorated version contains 14 png files ready to add to your scrapbooking layouts.






And here's another goodie. As long as your going to be in the forum having some fun, the May Desktop Calendar is ready for download.



One more thing, I feel like I need to reward you after posting such a long message! I'll be back tomorrow with a special freebie to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.