Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Motherhood Not For Wimps!

I'm finally finished designing for Mother's Day. Woo-Hoo! Tommorow I will be adding 4 new products to both stores and will post the previews here as well. I also have A LOT of information to give you for National Scrapbooking Day, May 2nd that you're going to want to hear because we have a lot of fun and a really big, I mean really HUGE sale happening at Scrapable. But I'll get you all that information tomorrow as well.


Now it's on to the freebie! This is a slightly different version of one of my new wordart designs that I played around with for a freebie. Actually, it's three (3) freebies because, I'm going to give you the plain version, the embellished version, and the embossed version that I used to put it all together. I would love to see what you can do with that embossed version. Time to get creative!
This is the full version with an embossed top.
This is just the embossed top! Snag it, get creative and show me what you can do with it.And this is the plain version of the wordart.



6 comments:

  1. Very cool! They are lovely! :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your wonderful word art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for sharing your FUN wa!!! :) Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Mother's Day post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing a great job, keep posts like this coming, I am totally impressed.



    Nicole using Medela symphony these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.