Wednesday, March 25, 2009

$1 Wednesday at Scrapable

Just a quick post to let you know what I am participating in $1 Wednesday's at Scrapable again this week. I'm repeating the doggie/kitty kits from last week and I'm adding 2 more. This is a great opportunity to snag up some of my WordArt for only $1. I'm working on several new kits as we continue with the theme of Spring and then I'll move on to Babies/Kids, which is the next biggest vote in the poll on the right. I'm also working on our next Collaboration kit for Scrapable, which has a color swatch of 10 colors and the theme of "One Kit Fits All Families." Sound interesting doesn't it? I'm going to focus on incorporating some WordArt that better reflects some of today's family dynamics such as extended families, step-parents, step-children and so on. I think it's going to be a unique kit so look for that in May. If you click on the image it will take you directly to the $1 Wednesday category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.