Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, GingerScraps!


We're partying at GingerScraps all weekend long with sales, chats, games and more.

Check out the GingerScraps Buffet category in the store were you will find all packs, including the current buffet, Crisp Autumn all on sale for 40% off.

You'll find my Crisp Autumn mini kit for only $2.00.

And I have 2 bundles with 3 full kits a piece for only $5.00!  Sweet -- that's like buying 1 and getting 2 kits for free.  Can't beat that deal.

Of course we have goodies!  Hop aboard the Facebook Hop.  Now's your chance to sample the products from some of our new designers.  Click on the image below for the complete list of stops.

Here's what you'll find on my Facebook Fan page.

kwd_GSBdayHop_prvw

You'll also find chats, a scavenger hunt and cake walk to round out the fun!

You'll find me in the chat room tonight at 9:00 est.  Stop by and say Hi!

The GingerScraps Scavenger Hunts are always fun.  Click on the image below for all the details!

Thanks for looking and have a fabulous weekend!

23 comments:

  1. hey hey . happy bday GingerScraps thanks for sharing your blog .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingers scraps is so beautiful it is use for giving gifts ,it is use to the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your scraps this is so beautiful i like your invitation design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog post as always! I am very glad to see your post, I located what I was in search of here. Thank you!


    Christian Retreat Center Washington

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog post as always! I am very glad to see your post, I located what I was in search of here. Thank you!

    Christian Retreat Center Washington

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very best articles, I happy to read it, Beautiful nice and useful! Thank you very much.

    Best deals Top Notch Shoretel Support

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing designs. A great idea for a gift specially holiday seasons is in the corner. Thanks for sharing your blog. Keep it up.

    Pottery Place Water Fountains Warehouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice scrap blog ginger crap.. It's truly amazing and wonderful. Love looking to those beautiful pictures.

    PCX Computer Consulting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.