Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Thought I would stop by and share a few new items with you and drop off a Halloween freebie.  It’s been a busy couple of weeks but somehow I managed to get 2 grab bags created for DSD weekend, which is coming up next week and I have a few miscellaneous items as well.

These will be on sale for several days at only $1.50 per pack.

Prvw_Stampit_Halloween

Prvw_Stampit_Autumn

Prvw_TabIt_Halloween

Prvw_TabIt_Autumn

And these are sneak peeks at next weeks grab bags.  I’m really happy with the way they turned out and each bag will contain four products.

Sneak_PeekAds_rbob

Sneak_PeekAds_pbog

I’ll be back next week with a lot to show you but in the meantime, I leave you with a freebie Halloween Quick Page.  This was designed with items from my FWP Grab Bag at GingerScraps.  Tomorrow (Monday) is the final day to get this for free with a $10.00 purchase. 

Folder

**Click on image to download**

kwd_bootifulQP_prvw

Happy Halloween! 

4 comments:

  1. Oooo I have a baby boy due in 3 months so can't wait to see your grab bag! Very excited, the sneak peek looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 31, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.