Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Lemonade Stand & a freebie!

Howdy! And happy weekend. Finally, after a rainy, dreary week here in Michigan we are enjoying a beautiful day filled with sunshine, nice temperatures and a lovely breeze. Since the week was so dreary, I needed something to cheer me, so I starting playing around and My Lemonade Stand was born. It's a fun kit bursting with summertime fun to scrap all the little entrepreneurs in your life. I think you'll agree when you see the layouts created by my creative team that it's versatile enough to use for all kinds of occasions.


The kit contains 12 papers and 40 elements in 300 dpi and it's on sale for 25% off!


Here's some cuteness from my creative team.




I'm hosting the Cookie Cutter (Template) challenge at GingerScraps this month and I was inspired by several of my creative team as they participated in the challenge using the new kit. Here's the preview to the template we are using. Stop by and play along!


and you can create an adorable layout like these.

created by Amy

created by Kimmy

created by Kimberly
Based on these layouts, I decided to create this quick page for you. Click below to download.


Have a great weekend everyone. I have a mini kit coming out on July 1st as part of the GingerScraps Buffet and another little goodie to share with so I'll be back with another post soon. CraftCrave

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing another CUTE page with me.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.