Friday, April 1, 2011

It's April 1st and you know what that means? No, I don't have an April Fool's joke to play on you if that's what you were thinking. It's time for another Ginger Scraps Bake Sale and $1.00 items and we have all new GingerScraps buffet items for you.


I have 3 wordart packs in the Bake Sale today that you can snag for only $1.00.

The GingerScraps Flower Shop is open for business as well. This is your opportunity to build a kit with the same color palette and theme with offerings from different designers. And today only, you can snag them for only $1.00 because tomorrow, they will revert to the normal price of $2.00. This month I have a cute set of embossed papers and some decorated wordart to coordinate with our theme.

Here's a cute layouts created by Jen , one of my awesome creative team members, using these pieces and some of the flowers and other elements from the newly released Rough & Tumble kit. This layout just makes me smile, it's so bright and I love the combination of the yellow and the blues.

And I thought I would temp your pocket book by showing you the sneak peek at the free grab bag you get this month for spending $10.00 in the store. It's been designed by PhotoCowGirl and it's just lovely.

If your not a member of the GingerScraps Forum, you really should visit our friendly digi community because we have a special Welcome Wagon to great you in the form of mini kit freebies. Each designer has created an exclusive mini kit just for the welcome wagon. And each week, a new designer will be added to the thread with her welcome message, freebie and other special offers. The catch, you have to be a member of our forum in order to see the Welcome Wagon so consider joining our creative, fun and friendly forum.

Make sure you get signed up for my newsletter because I'm getting ready to send out my first one and I'm going to include a great freebie and an exclusive coupon for newsletter subscribers only. Click on the tab at the top of the page to access my sign-up form.

Have a great day! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.