Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GingerScraps Pet Shop

Just stopping by quickly to tell you about this months GingerScraps Buffet, which is your opportunity to build a kit based on a theme and shared color palette. This month is all about pets and there are several pets in the GingerScraps Pet Shop looking for a new home. We have everything from doggies and cats, to reptiles and fish and everything in between.

Of course you know I'm a dog lover so I have this cute doggie mini and a set of embossed papers included in this months sale. And if you hurry, you can snag them for only $1.00 a piece for today only then they revert to their normal price of $2.00.



I also have a couple of wordart packs in the GingerScraps Bake Sale for today as well, which you can find here along with several other items for all the designers for only $1.00 today only.

And this month, we have an awesome Daily Download kit designed by the wonderfully talented, Ellie Lash. That's right, if you didn't here the news, Ellie has joined the staff at GingerScraps and we are so excited to have her join our wonderful community. Here's a sneak peek at here giveaway this month. And all you have to do is visit the blog everyday to assemble the entire kit.

I've got some new stuff coming out next week so I'l be back with some inspiration for Spring.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I'm Jesica, a 32 year old SAHM from Sweden. I've been scrapping for about four years, and I also used to be a designer, but I kinda lost my inspiration, so I stopped. (Formerly Scrapoholic Designs)
    I am now getting back to scrapping after a break, my computer crashed too, so I lost most of my layouts and designing stuff, so I felt pretty uninspired there for a while, but I feel I'm getting back on track, and would love to apply for some CT:s and start a new scrapping blog. I have a swedish blog (might be translateable with google translator?) located at http://egomamma.se and in the tab "Kategorier" you will find "Digital Scrapbooking" and if you click it, you can have a look at my layouts that weren't destroyed.

    I love your designs, and would be honored to scrap your kits, just send me an email if you want me to test-scrap one of your kits before taking me in to a CT.. Egomamma@hotmail.com is the address.

    Thanks for reading!
    HUGS
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.