Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Freebies - Day Two

It's time for Day Two of the Christmas Freebies. I have a piece of wordart for you and I also have a quick page designed by Kimberly one of my fabulous creative team members using the Christmas Jingles collaboration kit.

Here's the wordart: Craftcrave

** Click on image to download**

And here's the preview to Kimberly's Quick Page. It's 5 x 7 and perfect to pop in a picture and create an instant Christmas memory. Click on the image to travel to Kimberly's blog to download this additional freebie for today. Please remember to leave Kimberly some love.

I'll be back tomorrow with another freebie. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.