Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Goodies

It's Christmas Eve and the 11th day of the 12-Days of Christmas is available on GingerScraps Blog and you want to get this one because it's from me! So hurry over and download both zip files and you'll have something special to scrap your Christmas memories with this year.

Here's a glimpse of what you'll be able to do:



Now hurry because once Christmas Day arrives the link will no longer be available.

**This link has now expired**

I have some exciting new to share the first of the year and some new products as well. Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a safe and happy holiday.
As part of the 12-Days of Christmas this link was only available for one day and has now expired. Here's the preview to the freebie. If you are interested, I have added it to my store for only $2.00 at GingerScraps.


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your kits. It's my goal to buy more in 2011. I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful - thank you!! (downloaded it on correct day but unable to leave thanks at the time so this is a belated thanks!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.