Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale and New Products

Did everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving? And now your ready to shop right? Just stopping by to let you know the details of my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale and a couple of new products that released today.

Everything is 50% off including collaborations, bundles and last weeks new release Christmas Jingle.
In addition, I have two new wordart packs that are included in the sale as well.
And a quick freebie. Missy has created a December Desktop using Christmas Jingle and she's offering as a freebie on her blog. Isn't it cute?

**Click on image to visit Missy's blog**

I'll be back next week with more new products. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.