Friday, August 13, 2010

School Is Cool

Good Morning! I have new kit to show you today. Well, it's an old kit that I didn't get added back to the stores after I left Scrapable so just like the Independence kit, I gave it the once over and vamped it up into a huge kit for back to school along with some coordinating wordart. This kit is so versatile because of the bright fun colors and elements that it can be used for so much more than just school themed layouts.

The kit contains 16 papers, 65 elements and 1 fun chalkboard element to create your own message on the chalkboard. It's on sale for $4.13 through the weekend (08/1
5/2010) and the wordart packs are only $2.25.

Here are the full previews:
School is Cool Wordart Pack
Grade School Wordart Pack
I have some great layouts to share with you from both my creative team and some of my stores creative team members.

This layout was created by Dita, she's one of the Gingerbread Girls; isn't it cute! Wouldn't it make for a great quick page? Hee Hee!

Well, Dita has been kind enough to turn it into a quick page and she's offering it as a freebie on her blog. You can find Dita, here and please leave her a little thank you if you download.

And I have a little freebie for you as well. Here's a quick piece of wordart to add to your collection for back-to-school. You can find it here. Craftcraze


Have a great weekend everyone. And remember, we have that fabulous Just Peachy blog train next weekend so more great freebies coming your way.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.