Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ginger Scraps $1.00 Bake Sale

Good Morning! I trust everyone survived the frenzy of {i}NSD and that you are enjoying the Blog Train Blog. If you are looking for my contribution, it's in the next post.

Just a quick note to remind you that my sale continues through today and the FWP offer at Enchanted Studio Scraps has been extended so if you make a purchase of $10.00 or more today, you will continue to receive a coupon to snag the Sweet Summer collaboration kit for free.
If you prefer something with a different theme, at Scrappity-Doo-Dah we have the FWP offer with $10.00 or more than entitles you to receive our Blossoms collaboration kit.So what are you waiting for spend your $10.00 dollars in my store and receive a free kit of your choice from me as well as a free kit from the store.

I also wanted to let you know that I've added 2 items to the Ginger Scraps Bake Sale that ends soon. There are some wonderful bargains to be had in this category and it doesn't happen very often so take advantage of the savings by visiting the category here.

Check out this pretty kit by Graham Like A Cracker -- it's included for only $1.00And I have these two items included for only $1.00
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.