Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Kit - Smitten and a freebie.

Good morning everyone. I have been working so hard the past three weeks to get my products uploaded into the new stores and putting the finishing touches on my new kit "Smitten" that I haven't had time to do much else. It's been so cold here in Michigan that being stuck indoors hasn't been all that bad but being tied to the computer for hours on end, well that was challenging to say the least. However, today is the start of a new adventure for me and I'm excited to say that my new stores are finally open. Woo-hoo! At this point, I have loaded about half of my kits and everything has been checked by a quality control team so that you can be assured that my designs are 100% quality checked. This is something that I am very excited about because Scrapable did not have this type of service in place and I'm proud to say that I have passed with flying colors.

Now on to the good stuff! Here are the previews to my new kit "Smitten" along with a matching alpha that contains a full alpha in three coordinating colors.
I wanted to design a kit for Valentine's that did not contain the more traditional colors of reds and pinks but something that was more warm and fuzzy so Smitten was born. My creative team has been playing around with this kit while I've been busy loading my store and they came up with some incredible layouts.


Didn't they do a great job? This one by Rose, inspired me to create the full matching alpha. Rose is very creative, she took apart the Love wordart piece that is in the kit and used it as separate letters in her cluster. Well, when I saw that I decided that I needed to make the full alpha in three colors.


Pretty darn cute. So if you are interested in this cute little kit, it's available in both stores and since I'm having a Grand Opening Sale with everything 40% off, you can purchase both the full kit and the matching alpha at an incredible price.

I leave you with a little wordart freebie that I whipped up for you to enjoy. CraftCrave

**Click on image to download**

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [01 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous kit Kathy! Thank you for the wordart freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thank you - and I LOVE the look of your blog - beautiful!!!
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute new kit! Love the WA! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks for the kindness Kathy!! Glad I inspired you lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I love the movie Hitch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.