Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Surf's Up Sale - $1 items

Hello all! Sorry I haven't posted in over a week or so I've been busy working on a bunch of new stuff and a round of doctor's appointments for my hubby that I've barely had time to do much else. I wanted to take a minute to let you know about a few Scrapable events. First off we're introducing a new promotion titled "Surf's Up" that will enable you to snag some great products for only $1.00. The idea behind this promotion is that you can mix and match pieces from several different designers and builder your own kit based on a color swatch and no theme. Sounds fun right?!

Here is the color swatch for October, which starts today and runs through October 30th. These kits will only be available at the $1.00 price for theses four days so snag them while you can. There are over 5 pages of items in the store as of this morning so you'll find a lot of fun stuff to build your kit.

Click on the color swatch to take you to the Surf's Up category to preview all the great items available.
Here are the items I made for the sale.

We're also having a Trick-or-Treat event this weekend with a storewide 30% off sale and a lot of great opportunities to score some free goodies. I'll be back to give you more information on these events later and I also have a fun new freebie to share so until then, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.