Friday, October 9, 2009

Hauntingly Cute and Free QP

I've added several new items to the store and I have a cute QP made by one of my CT's to pass along to you. First, I want to show you the previews to my new products just in time for Halloween. I have a full kit titled "Hauntingly Cute" a full alpha set, a pack of Lil Thoughts with a Halloween theme and a pack of wordart titled "Creepy Words." Here are the previews and I've created a special offer for the full kit, which entitles you to the alpha set for free with purchase. I've also marked down the Lil Thoughts and Creepy Words by 25% through next Saturday, October 17th.

Here is the information on the special offer.
And here is a preview of the adorable QP my CT member Joy made with the kit. Isn't it cute?! If you like it, click on the image to down from 4shared.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great kit Kathy!! And that QP is awesome! Thank you Joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome QP! Thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for my 3 little ghosties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.