Friday, August 28, 2009

New Kits and CT Layouts

It's Friday, Woo-Hoo and that means I released my new kits today. I gave you a sneak peak a couple of days ago and now I'm posting the full reveal. This is the full kit "Autumn's Allure" with 16 papers and 35 elements in 300 dpi.I also have a coordinating set of wordart and a new set of Lil' Thoughts with an autumn theme.I have my new CT members in place and they've been busy creating some beautiful layouts with this kit to inspire your creativity.

First from Joy

And Kristen
And 1 from Rose
I also have a set of sports themed wordart in the store today titled, "The Big Game."I've got all these new release on sale for 25% and I still have my School is Cool and the coordinating pieces for that kit on sale also. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.