Friday, June 5, 2009

Speaking of Dad ....

Since we are on the subject of Dad, I whipped up a quick wordart pack and added it to my store today. This kit is titled "D is for Daddy" or in my case, Daddy! No matter what my age, my Father will always be know as Daddy. In addition, since my store is marked 50% off through Sunday, you can get this new release for only $1.50. Woo-Hoo! I wanted to take a minute and show you a few lei-out made by our CT members at Scrapable. This one is from DigiChic using Laurinda's "Cowboy Up" Kit and the WordArt pack "Cowboy Up" that I designed using Laurinda's kit. Isn't this a cute page?Here's another one with the same kit created by ValeriGirl.Now this one was created by MsBrad and she used a piece out of my "Motherhood" wordart pack to design this lei-out. Enough with the show and tell. Have good evening. I'll have another Father's Day freebie this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.