Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Kits and a T.G.I.F. sale

I added two more wordart packs to my store just in time for Father's Day. Both packs are titled "Fatherhood" with a plain and a decorated version available. I'm really excited about the decorated version because I got to play around with a new kit from Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs titled "Weekend Getaway." Teri was nice enough to offer me her kit to create some wordart and we both thought it would be perfect for Father's Day because of it's rich colors and masculine feel. Here are the previews:And here is the preview to Teri's full kit.Tomorrow we starting a weekly sale at Scrapable titled "T.G.I.F. where you will find many of the designers creating sales for Friday only. Yes, this includes me. Tomorrow you will find several of my new kits 50% off for one day only. Here's a preview of what you will find on sale, which includes all my newest kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.