Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Kits and a 4th of July Freebie

Whew! It's is boiling here in Michigan. High today was projected to be in the 90's but after the awful winter and cool spring, I'm ready for warmer temperatures. I'm see by the downloads and comments that you like the BBQ wordart freebie from last week. I hope it came in handy for those Father's Day BBQ's that seem to be a tradition in many families. I'd love for you to share some of your layouts with me. I'd also like to thank you for you words of hope and encouragement as I confessed by foul mood to you all during my last post. One of the things I love so much about the digi community is that it is full of caring people. So again, I thank you. Now on to some good news. I've been toying with the idea of designing some digitial kits to give myself a challenge and something else to do besides just wordart. So I decided to jump in and create a kit for the Fourth of July or as I've titled it "Independence." I've just finished adding this new kit to my store and I've created a coordinating wordart pack to go along with it. Here's my previews -- what do you think!
I also have a plain version of this wordart pack.
Here is a piece of the wordart from the decorated kit for you to enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Love the freebie, thank you sooooooo much! Be back for the kit tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I've added some new tuts to my blog, come see me!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I can't wait for the holiday to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful tks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.