Monday, May 18, 2009

Awesome Title Suggestions

You guys rock! I've got so many suggestions for the title of this new kit and they are so unique that I'm going to have a tough time selecting one. We will definitely be doing this more often. I will have a decision by tomorrow (Tuesday) because I am shooting for release of several new kits on Friday and they will all be 25% off that day only. I'm also planning on a decorated version of this kit we are in the process of naming so I'm getting out my crayons and trying really hard to stay in the lines. (lol) Someone suggested that I also include the word "color" as "colour" for those regions of the world so I'll include that as well. Keep those suggestions coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.