Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Box.net Bandwidth

I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner but I've been buried under tax forms for the past couple of days -- nothing like waiting to the last minute. Taxes are done now, yippee! Apparently I exceeded the bandwidth at Box.net, probably with my last freebie which was contained in a zip file. If you had trouble downloading "Hippity Hoppity Easter" due to the bandwidth problem at Box.net, I've corrected the problem by moving that zip file over to 4shared and the image link has been updated on that post. Thank you Melody for letting me know.

I'll be back later to share a freebie. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.