Saturday, March 21, 2009

Something Special to Share

If you are here looking for the Spring Fever Blog Train, it's down one post and it's full of wonderful Spring colors, papers, cute elements, and an alpha to boot. It might be a small train but each designer was generous with their time and contributions so be sure to leave thems some love if you snag their freebie.

Now, I have something special to share with you. From time to time, I receive emails from people that want to jot me a quick note to let me know how much they appreciate my work, and I LOVE hearing from you. However, on occassion I am also fortunate to receive an example of what they did with my WordArt and I thought this one was worth sharing.

I received an email from Lindsay to let me know that she had used the "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Girl" WordArt freebie on her daughter's birth announcement and I thought, what a cool idea. So I asked her if it would be OK to share it with you all because I'd like people to see that WordArt can be used in a variety of projects other than just digital scrapbooking. Isn't Megan adorable! Congratulations, Lindsay to you and your family on the new addition of your sweet baby girl.


Lindsay indicated that she used the kit, "Fly Me To The Moon" by Spinky Dink Scraps, which just happens to be one of my fellow designers at Scrapable. I highlighted this kit a couple of weeks ago as it was part of our $1 Wednesday's. It's such a sweet kit that can be used for both girls and boys. Lindsay also indicated in her email that she's new to digital scrapbooking and that she already addicted. If I had a dime for everytime, I heard that phrases, I'd be living in "paradise" instead of designing in it. It's happened to us all, Lindsay but don't worry, it's a painless addiction. TTFN and have a great day, everybody.








2 comments:

  1. the layout is PRECIOUS!!!! LOVE your wa! :) Thank you so much for sharing both! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way she used your lovely word art on her adorable birth announcement. What a wonderful thing to share with you and us.

    I appreciate the word art you share with us here. You are so generous in sharing your talent and your time.

    Thank you and hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.