Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happiness

Woo-Hoo! Just a couple more weeks and Spring will be here, finally! This weekend we get to enjoy Daylight Savings Time, which is always a pick-me-up for me even though I might lose an hour of sleep. So I'm feeling happy today and I got some good news from my store at DigiScrapShop. Thanks to you guys, my blog generated the most referrals for the month of January and February. That means that a lot of traffic visited my blog and then went to DSS to browse or shop. So thank you to everyone for making me look good. ;-)


Here's a little freebie to reflect my happiness. I thought it was a cute saying and I was thinking a WordArt 4-pack inspired by happiness is in my future. So enjoy, and have a happy day!

**Click on image to download**

6 comments:

  1. You can always rely on your followers, he he. I'm so glad for you. Thanks for the WordArt. Cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love word art...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, this is definately my motto!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your word art. You are not only super talented but very generous. Thank you sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for sharing this woodart with us.
    love your art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.