Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nothing makes me happier than .....

Of course the end of that sentence is "making freebies for you." Nothing makes me happier than making freebies for you. That's the title of this post and the theme for tonight's freebie. Aren't I cleaver for someone that is lacking sleep. I spent way too much time on the computer yesterday and then found myself wide awake from around 2:00 to 5:00 a.m. so you guessed it, I was back on the computer. I've meet some wonderful designers/gals at DigiScrapShop and our new form of communication is Yahoo Messenger so I've been chatting away at all hours of the night instead of sleeping. So quick post tonight so I can get to bed. Not completely sure if I like tonights freebie but I'll let you be the judge of that. I hope to have some previews of some new kits entering the store tomorrow and I believe, we are having a Valentines sale so hopefully, I'll have some information on that as well. Sleep tight.

**Click on image to download**

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute word art, sweet dreams :) Cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello , I am going to use this cute word art in my layouts , thanks for your nice gift !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful WA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this wordart - love it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your AWESOME wordart! Hope you have a FANTASTIC day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this word art. I think it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TY so very much for this GRAND WA!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for making such wonderful art to share with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.