Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentine Corner

Quick post! I played around with something new today. I created a word jumble out of Valentine words in the shape of a corner. I thought it would look really neat in the corner of a page layout or as a photo corner. I designed it big 12 x 12 but it could easily be sized down to fit any size corner. Something fun to play with.


I also have some store news. All my wordart packs are finally loaded into the store and published. Woo-hoo! Things are finally starting to come together at DigiScrapShop so if you haven't paid the store a visit recently, hop on over and check out what everyone has to offer.

**Click on image to download**

10 comments:

  1. Totally AWESOME!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!! LOVE your work! Hope you have a SUPER weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - thanks so much :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, I think it would great as a photo corner or overlay. I'm off to check out your other work, too. THANK YOU for sharing.

    Cara
    SweetTomatoDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Word Art - Valentine post on Jan. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is great! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much. This is really lovely, and thoughtful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.