Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love Is All Around Us

I love this phrase about love because on days when I'm feeling a little blue it reminds me that there are a lot of people that care about me so I turned it into a WordArt. I played around with the same paper I made and used in yesterday's freebie to create this one and I think it turned out really cute. My designs for the Valentine Blog Train are coming along nicely and it will contain lots of fun stuff (maybe even some more paper bits). Oh, who am I kinding, I did design another WordArt with the paper bits from the other day that I'm really excited about and can't wait to share with you all. In the meantime, enjoy the freebie below and thanks again for your advise on dealing with my nasty computer virus. I'm happy to say that I had no issues again today so I think I'm free of it's grip.

**Click on the image to download**



13 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your wordart and thank you so much for sharing!!! looking forward to seeing your new wordart with paper! hehe Hope you have a FANTASTIC day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Word Art - Valentine post on Jan. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! :) Annie from www.nofussfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the best word art! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your word art. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT THANKS SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valentines day makes me appreciate my family so much! Thanks for giving me a way to show them how I feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my freebie. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it for your scrapbook layouts.